Project Management Services
Then let us kick it off and run it for you.
Done for you project management
Meet weekly and work 1:1 with Allison.
As a Project Manager on your job we “own” the project, taking responsibility and initiative as necessary on a daily basis to do everything possible to achieve your desired cost, schedule, design intent and quality.
but is not limited to
- Custom Project Management Framework.
- Process & Operations Audit + Implementation
- Onsite Visits
- Project Administration
- Design & Construction Oversight
- Weekly Reporting
- Site Logistics
- Scope Review
- Project Communication
- Budget & Billing Oversight
- Change order review
- Project Closeout
Been There. Built That.
- Former Contractor: AZ ROC #325108.
- LEED Certified.
- My project management work can been seen as you walk down the street of Rodeo drive. Fifth ave. The Miami design district. & Highland park village.
- New build, home renovations, retail, multifamily - we've done it.
- 10 + years in the biz.
- Established 2018.
Why Project Manage On Your Own If You Don't Have to?
How It Works
- You will have a client portal that will contain all project details and documentation.
- At the end of the project all those project details will be organized into a comprehensive project report for you to keep. Digital & Physical - with your branding.
- We create a custom streamlined project interface with a single point of contact. Us, we're the contact.
- After receiving your scope outline, plans if there are any and project contacts we coordinate ALL of the project details, aligning the projects framework, analyze the scope and basically take everything over.
- We create a project communication plan to ensure alignment with all stakeholders such as the design team, the project’s trades, contractors, and architects. Don't worry we include you in everything we do.
- If you need we can solicit proposals from + coordinate selection of, general contractors, and other design consultants necessary for the project.
- yup, we can conduct a bid analysis if you need us to.
- Partner to develop project budget + schedule. Then own that budget and schedule moving forward.
- We kick the project off and get to know the projects team.
- We lead periodic (usually weekly) project meetings to coordinate activities of contractors, consultants, client. etc.
- If needed we visit project sites as necessary to assess progress and quality control, and to deal with design and/or construction issues as they arise.
- We provide you with a weekly report. Pro tip: save yourself time & forward our report to your clients. They'll love you for it.
- We can help you complete value engineering to achieve best value for your client.
- We remain the point of contact. The subs, wallpaper installer, warehouse, etc. are not calling you all day long. Instead they're calling us.
- We collect, organize & distribute project documentation.
- We can punch the project and develop a list of missing or incorrect items at project completion & then we can expedite completion of these items.and even ensure timely final completion of all consultant & project activities.
You Can Have A Project Manager Join Your Team Without The Commitment Of A Full Time Employee.
We view this as a partnership, so for that reason we don’t charge on a project by project basis, but on a monthly basis. This assumes that you are ready to invest in the growth of your business and are actively looking to outsource your Project Management.
You are charged for the package of hours you select at the beginning of each month. We track all of the hours used based on your projects. You will receive a bi-weekly hour summary. We invoice on the last day of each month. Use it or loose it when it comes to your monthly hour package.
10 HOURS | $950
15 HOURS | $1,425
20 HOURS | $1,900
First Time Clients: Packages require a two month commitment.
We recommend setting aside 8-10% of your project budget for project management service fees. This makes bidding easier on yourself, and ensures you're covered and profitable.
2. Schedule your free consultation call.
Durning that call we'll discuss your project needs, give some suggestions, and explain our client process.
3. Choose your package of hours, sign your contract, and make your first payment.
We get to work and start aligning the projects framework, analyzing the scope, streamlining processes and setting the project up for success.
1. We’ll review your info, and get a game plan going.
We're going to take the weight off of you.
Our customized project and construction management services vary widely from project to project. Everything we do is tailored to you and done to support you and your business.
We provide the management expertise, leadership, structure, and support in streamlining the project process, administration, billing and communication. With a single point of contact as we advise and act on all project related issues.
We ensure alignment with all stakeholders such as the design team, the project’s trades, contractors, and architects, allowing maximum communication and efficiency while overseeing the on-site work to confirm that all work has been completed correctly and on time.